Construction & Engineering
TOUGH ENGINEERING ENVIRONMENTS
Working within the construction industry, projects need to be engineered to endure the tough environment.
The product development process in this industry can be stringent with manufacture processes and value engineering considerations apparent.
Clear definitions of the project objective and quality control enables a successful product launch.
At 3di our team of product engineers understand the importance of:
- Industry regulations and compliance
- Design optimisation
- Construction site limitations
- Quality Control
- Strong relationship with contractors and site managers
- Project Management
- Health & Safety compliance
- Material selection using FEA analysis
- Innovative construction product manufacturing